Thursday, May 7, 2009

fast purchase and delivery Marije Arends

The last few weeks I've been busy to decide how to spend my last euros of budget. My challenge is that on one hand I like to chase for new artists and new art. On the other hand I want to keep a close eye to a few artists I've been collecting for one to more years. So while I was hunting for new works I decided instantly to buy some work which had been on my want list for at least a year. Because If I wouldn't I would.

I sent the e-mail Sunday night. This tuesday she brought the pictures. Must be a record.

The artist is Marije Arends. Anyone called "From the Eagle" (= Arends translated) should have an eagle's eye while creating art. Below you see the works I bought. They're part of a documentary series. She followed closely friends and family and took photographs from a very different perspective.
But see for yourselves.



No comments:

Post a Comment