Friday, May 22, 2009

budget purchase #23 Merel van Beukering

Sometimes I collect according to plan. Coincidence or plain chance usually have the most influence in what I buy. This one was different. In the begin of this year I placed Merel van Beukering on my watch list. A few weeks ago I contacted her about her works. She mentioned what was for sale en for which price.

An other part of the plan was to contact Nicky Onderwater for her photography. Also she sent met pictures and her price. I liked her work, but won't buy it this year. To understand her work I want to buy two pictures, but that doesn't fit into my budget. They go on my want-list. I do not show her pictures because I usually just show what I bought.
But an other link is here.

I did buy one picture from Merel van Beukering. But also placed one of her works on my want list for next year.

The one I bought you can see below.

No comments:

Post a Comment