Monday, March 23, 2009

latest purchases (3) or Benefit Aution (2)

The "cacaofabriek" isn't funded any more by the province. And the city council doesn't provide any means too. So the people from the cacaofabriek held an auction to raise money for their exhibition space.

The artist who once exhibited were asked to (partially) donate a piece of art. And the result was remarkable good. I am low on budget so I could afford just two bids.

The result of the auction was that 48 lots were sold and I bought 2 of them. While the auction was in progress, I was having dinner in Maastricht after trips to Tefaf and Marres. I'd made a written bid and just made it within my limit.

The lots are both drawings from "Petri Barten" I actually don't have a picture from them but I will provide it as soon as possible in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment