Friday, March 20, 2009

Exhibition in the Melkweg, Amsterdam.


Yesterday I got an invite for the opening of the exhibition: Puur Trotse Tienermoeders. (Pure, Proud Teenage Moms.) Exhibited are pictures (photography) from nude teenage moms either high pregnant either with a fresh baby.

Actually I own 2 of those pictures which are presented in th huge size of 140 X 90 cm. They're hanging in my bedroom (whether pictures of baby's and pregnant women are an incentive or a warning in my bedroom I leave to your own imagination)

The exhibition is in the Melkweg in Amsterdam and starts 2nd of April to 3rd of May.
You can find more info about the exhibition here.

For those who cannot afford a picture there is also books on sale from these exhibition for just 20 euro's.

At the right hand side the picture (Jilanka with Zion) I own which will also be exhibited.
Check the Mery's webisite for more pictures and info.

No comments:

Post a Comment